Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Wordsmith Cometh

Hello everyone. This is my first blog. I used to have an old Geocities site. And like all Geocities sites, it was awful. I also have a Facebook, but I rarely make post on it and it was never built for long, thoughtful posts like I plan on making.
I guess I should explain who I am. I’m a recent college graduate (read: unemployed). I majored in computer science and minored in biology. I like to think I have acquired a good amount of knowledge in those fields. But my studies also touch on other subjects: environmental science, sociology, and the arts.
What is this blog about? Well, I’m honestly not sure. I could impart some of the knowledge I have acquired through my studies: programming tips and intricacies of the human body. Maybe I will share with you my views on things that I’m admittedly a novice in, but still have an interest: politics, economy, society, physics. Or how about something more light hearted: my favorite TV shows, anime, movies and video games.
So, tell me what you would like. I am your open book. But, I don’t imagine I’ll get many comments since this is my first post, but that’s alright. I’ll just improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment