Friday, March 11, 2011

Quick Announcement

Quick announcement and a bit of insight into my writing:
Ads should now be turned on. Like I said I’m unemployed, so every dollar matters.
As to my writing style, when I write formally, which I’ve been told I’m quite proficient at, I write in phases. Phase 1: Thesis sentence; Phase 2: Topic sentence for each paragraph; Phase 3: fill in the introductory paragraph, add thoughts or evidence to the topic paragraphs (one or 2 sentences per thought), add concluding paragraph; Phase 4: if I’m writing to fill a certain number of pages or make a certain number of words, I’ll go over the paper and add new thought based off of old and make sentences longer; Phase 5: proofread
But in this blog, I won’t be writing formally. I won’t have a thesis or topic sentences. And I certainly won’t be doing Phase 4, as I don’t want you all to fall asleep. But I do have some 1 or 2 word thoughts I jot down prior to writing out my posts.
Finally, here’s some future posts I plan to make:
SSH and Linux
Where I get my Video Games News
Compiling on the Wii: a Lesson in Makefiles
My Favorite Animes
Why US TV Sucks?
Creating a DLL

No comments:

Post a Comment