Sunday, March 27, 2011

It’s Social Time

Announcement time!
Item 1: I’ve begun to “follow” some other blogs. I’ve used them (will use them) in future blog posts, so I’ve decided to give credit where credit’s due above and beyond just linking to them. If you have a blog on blogger and I use you in a post I will “follow” you.
Mind you, I don’t necessary agree with the other blogs on all of their content and I can’t be held accountable for what they post (I’m looking at you Linux Hater’s Blog), but there must be something of value that they posted for me to have “followed” them.
Item 2: I’m going to try to hunt down a free web host to host some source code for the programming tutorials I post.
Item 3: I’m considering doing some news round-ups in the future. Not just technology related news, but any article that I find interesting. I have to decide if I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment